(Qualifying period for the 2023 season is Aug. 29, 2022 to Aug. 27, 2023)
HOST SHOW MUST BE USEF-RATED AND ADHERE TO SPECIFICATIONS TO PARTNER WITH THE TAKE2 PROGRAM.
1) Fence Specifications: Follow the specifications of the USEF C-Rated Hunter and Jumper Divisions for Thoroughbreds; Hunter Fences at 3’, Jumper Fences at 1-1.05m.
2) Program/Prize List Specifications: Include the TAKE2 Logo and/or the following text: *Affiliated with the TAKE2 Thoroughbred League.
3) TAKE2 Points count toward the TAKE2 Thoroughbred League Standings regardless of the number of entries in the class.
TAKE2 Host Show Application
In addition, the Host Show agrees to provide:
1) Results: Provide the final show results within 10 days of the end of the competition. Results must include: Name of Horse and USEF Recording Number, Name of Rider and USEF/USHJA Number, Name of Horse Owner and USEF/USHJA Number, Total Number of Entries and Prize Money Paid Out.
2) League Promotion: Make available to exhibitors the League Membership Forms and brochures supplied by the League and provide PR announcements during each day of TAKE2 affiliated competition.
3) Presentations: League representatives will have the opportunity to make official presentations to the winning owner and rider.
Questions? Call Andy Belfiore at (732) 673-2855.